For the past 20 years, people across Redcar and the Teesside area have turned to the Local Answer magazine as an invaluable advertising publication when sourcing local service providers and tradesmen.
In its handy to use and keep A5 format, readers quickly find what they are looking for.
Our valued advertisers are confident about committing their advertising budgets to the Local Answer because it has such a long and powerful result-driven history.
The Local has produced a terrific response for so many of our customers, and helped their businesses to grow.
We are proud that advertisers trust our hard-earned reputation for reliable and targeted distribution when delivering to local householders.
We ensure your sales message ‘gets home’ by carefully tracking our distributors using the latest GPS techniques.
Advertising your business or service in a trusted and cost-effective publication will serve as a valuable help for those who want to achieve their objectives.
The Local Answer deserves to be at the top of your agenda if you are a new or established business.
The Local Answer is carefully distributed and GPS tracked to homes in the following areas
• The Ings • College Gardens • Silverdale Gardens • Redcar East • Racecourse Estate • Mickledales • Ings Farm • Coatham • Wheatlands Park • West Dyke • Kirkleatham Lane area • Kirkleatham Grange
• Galley Hill • Galley Hill (Taylor Wimpey) • High Cliff View • Hunters Hill • Newton Wood • Whitby Avenue • Hutton Meadows • Central Guisborough • Pine Hills • Kemplah Park
• Beckfields • Broom Hill
• Lowfields • Round Hill
• Sober Hall • The Rings
MARSKE, NEW MARSKE, SALTBURN, LINGDALE, BROTTON, SKELTON
6 Easy Steps to advertise
- Call Yvette to discuss your needs and receive friendly advice.
- Agree a great deal going forward.
- Email us with your ideas of what you’d like to say to potential customers, your logo if you have one and any pictures you may want to use.
- We’ll promptly make-up a great looking advert.
- We’ll email you a proof so you’re completely satisfied.
- We’ll arrange to take your payment and you can then look forward to seeing your advert in print and the prospect of gaining more customers.
Your Advert Size Guide
You have a choice of the following sizes for your advert:
Front Page Slot (when available): 60mm (height) x 154mm (width)
Back Page Slot (when available): 70mm (h) x 154mm (w)
1/8 Page: 46mm (h) x 65mm (w)
1/4 Page Portrait: 94mm (h) x 65mm (w)
1/4 Page Landscape: 46mm (h) x 133mm (w)
1/2 Page Portrait: 190mm (h) x 65mm (w)
1/2 Page Landscape: 94mm (h) x 133mm (w)
Full Page: 190mm (h) x 133mm (w)
DEADLINE for our January edition is 4th December, 2023
Contact Us For a Super Deal
Advertising with the Local Answer couldn't be easier
We have some super deals available, so fill out the email enquiry form, text us, or call Yvette on 07525 856882 (or 07732 403731) for a friendly chat and valuable help, from 9.30am to 2.30pm, Monday to Thursday.
Please note: We do not store or use enquiry details for any marketing purposes other than if you have requested us to contact you.