New Marske Community Group have various activities and events this month at The Gleneagles Centre, Gleneagles Road…
- Gleneagles Friendship Group meet on Tuesday, 4th December, at 2pm. Lynda Cobby will be talking about ‘Fraud and Scam Awareness’. Entrance is £3, including refreshments and a raffle.
- Gleneagles Ladies meet on Thursday, 6th December, at 7pm. Moira Robertson will demonstrate ‘A Christmas Flower Arrangement’. Entrance is £1.50, and there will be a competition for best Christmas decoration, a faith supper and raffle. Annual membership costs £5 if you are interested.
- The History Group meets on Thursday, 13th December, at 7pm. The speaker will be Tony Nicholson, and the topic ‘Demonstration Day’. Refreshments will be available. Entrance is £2.50, all are welcome.
- Gleneagles Crafters takes place on Tuesdays, from 9.30am to 11.30am. Activities include Quilting, Knitting, Soft Toys, Dressmaking, Cross Stitch, Card Making and Gifts. Cost is £3, including refreshments.
- Marske Fishermen’s Choir will be performing in the Centre on Friday, 14th December, at 7.30pm. All proceeds are in aid of the Choir’s 50th year celebrations. All are welcome, Tickets £3.
New Marske Annual Christmas Parade takes place on Friday, 30th November, leaving New Marske Sports Club at 5pm, parading along Longbeck Lane and Birkdale Road to the Gleneagles Centre. Santa will take part and there will be a tombola, Punch and Judy, hot dogs, craft fair, cakes and much more.
Contact Vera Rider on 01642 483234 for further details of New Marske Community Group’s activities and events.