New Marske Community Group have various activities and events this month at The Gleneagles Centre, Gleneagles Road…
- Gleneagles Bowls Club takes place on Mondays and Thursdays from 10am to 12 noon and Fridays from 2pm to 4pm. Bowls is excellent exercise with good company. Go along and see for yourself.
- Gleneagles Friendship Group meet on Tuesday, 4th September. Subject is The Hope Charity. Entrance is £3, including refreshments and a raffle.
- Gleneagles Ladies meet on Thursday, 6th September, at 7pm. The speaker is Joy King-Lane, from S.A.R.A. Admission is £1.50, including faith supper.
- The History Group meets on Thursday, 13th September, at 7pm. The speaker will be John Turnbull, talking about ‘Crosses of the North Yorkshire Moors’. Refreshments will be available. All are welcome.
- Bridge, taught by experts, takes place at the centre every Friday, from 10am to 12 noon. Admission is £2.50.
- Gleneagles Crafters takes place on Tuesdays, from 9.30am to 11.30am. Activities include Quilting, Knitting, Soft Toys, Dressmaking, Cross Stitch, Card Making and Gifts. Cost is £3, including refreshments.
There will be a public meeting of the Neighbourhood Action Partnership at Gleneagles on Thursday, 13th September, at 2pm. There will be presentations by Coast and Country, the Police, and Recycling team. Also a discussion on dog fouling. All are welcome.
Contact Vera Rider on 01642 483234 for further details of New Marske Community Group’s activities and events.