The 5th Saltburn Food Festival will take place this Sunday, 30th July, from 10 am to 6 pm.
Saltburn Food Festival was promoted earlier this year by The Sunday Times as one of the reasons why Saltburn is one of the best places to live in the UK.
A great day on the national foodie calendar, the festival is promising to be bigger and better than ever this year…
• More than 100 stalls for the first time, a bustling street market featuring some of the best independent food producers from the North East and North Yorkshire.
• Blossoming into the town centre for the first time, creating more space and transforming the town into a buzzing Festival village for a day packed full of good local food for all the family to enjoy.
• An expanded Live Cookery Theatre, with an incredible mix of TV and award-winning chefs, all taking centre-stage right in the heart of town.
• World Street Food, veggie and vegan specials, outdoor dining and picnic areas, street theatre, live music, shopping areas dedicated to art and homewares, and a busier than ever Festival Fringe.
• A Park and Ride system is in place from both Guisborough and Saltburn.
As ever, admission to the Festival is free, and you’ll find further info and updates on their website and Facebook page at Saltburn Farmers’ Market.
Find out more at www.saltburnfoodfestival.co.uk